The Vest section shows you the following information:
- Staked Tokens: Total amount of staked NEU, esNEU and Fee Boosters
- Reserved for Vesting: Total amount of tokens reserved for vesting / Total staked tokens
- Vesting Status: Fully vested esNEU (which has been turned into NEU) / Total esNEU put in for vesting
- Claimable: NEU that have been fully vested and can be claimed at the "My Rewards" section
Step 2. Click on the Vest button according to vault.
- If you want to vest esNEU that you have received as reward for staking NEU/esNEU, vest them in the NEU Vault
- If you want to vest esNEU that you have received as nGLP reward, vest them in the nGLP Vault
Step 3. Enter the amount you want to vest and click the "Vest" button.
- Vest Capacity: Your deposited amount for vesting / Your maximum capacity for vesting
- Reserve Amount: Reserve amount needed for vesting / Total amount of tokens that can be reserved
Step 4. Once your tokens have been successfully vested, you will be able to see the figures on the vault UI change.
Step 2. Click on the Withdraw button according to vault.
Step 3. A popup will appear, showing the number of tokens that you can withdraw from vesting. Please note that partial withdrawals are not supported.