You can check your position on the left side of the screen.
- My nUSDC: This value shows your nUSDC holdings which are not reserved and their USDC value.
- Reward: Bonus xGRAIL and esNEU rewards are accumulated real-time.
- APY: APY shows the interest you earn in one year. Since the vault rewards are auto-compounded, the nUSDC vault shows APY instead of APR.
- 1.When hovering on the information icon, the tooltip displays the Net APY of 1~14 days.
- 2.The APY on the main vault UI displays the highest value of the four net APYs.
- nUSDC Price: nUSDC price reflects the net LP position value.
- TVL: This value shows the total USD value of funds deposited into the vault.
- 1.Below the TVL shows how much room is left for additional deposits.
- nUSDC Price: The line graph shows the exchange ratio of nUSDC <-> USDC over time.
- Strategy statistics:
- Capital allocation: total $ value of funds deposited to vault
- Total gain: total $ value of the gained rewards of vault
- APY: Current APY of the Strategy
- Allocation: how much of the deposited assets are running within the strategy
- There is a 20% performance fee collected every harvest. The APY you see is the final value after fee deduction.
- The nUSDC price may fluctuate, caused by innumerous variability of long and short values. If there is even a -0.000000000000001 in price, nUSDC price will be round down.